The Keel Club
The Keel Club recognizes donors who are committed to improving the quality of life in our community through personal leadership development and philanthropic involvement. Keel Club membership is open to individuals who contribute $1,000-$9,999 annually.
- Annual appreciation event to recognize member contributions to our community
- Monthly e-newsletters highlighting United Way and community information
- Special volunteer opportunities
- Private Agency Tours upon request
- Annual Report recognition (click here to view listing)
For more information about United Way of Martin County's Keel Club, contact Lucy Corley, Director of Development, at 772-283-480, ext. 222 or send her an email.